Outer Seed Shadow is Looking for a Project Coordinator
Organization: OSS Project Inc
Location: New York City, NY
Sector: Non-Profit Position
Level: Entry Level Education 4-Year Degree Preferable
Position Type: Part Time Temporary to Permanent.
Application Deadline: 04/22/2020
SPANISH IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
OSS Project (OSS) is an organization whose mission is to build and support public gardens as art interventions, using urban farming, storytelling, educational programming and community building as means to address systemic and structural issues of social inequity. Through an open call process OSS commissions artists to work in partnership with underserved communities to address inherent conflicts by conducting contextual research and exhaustive local outreach, resulting in participatory art in the form of gardens, that serve as platforms to develop free public programs to further address these conflicts.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our small team to take on the following duties:
- Overseeing and implementing Community Engagement.
- Overseeing and assisting with audiovisual outreach.
- Participate actively in community outreach.
- Coordinate Public Programming.
- Manage documents and records.
- Communications with projects members.
- Spanish speaking necessary.
- Self sufficient & capable of multi-tasking.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Very good at problem solving.
- Must have at least 1 years or more experience in art admin/coordinator.
- Must be available to work Wednesdays and 2 Saturdays a month.
Position to be filled by 05/01 Part time: 20-30 hours a week.
To apply, please send cover letter and résumé with subject Project Coordinator to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
www.outerseedshadow.org I email@example.com