Call Out For Abstracts // Artificial Natures Symposium
The topic for this year’s symposium is Artificial Natures, ranging from classical ones, such as parks and ideal cities, to garden cities, to new “natural “ environments like social media spaces as new public place. The symposium will take place as a combination of short panels and work groups. The general questions are:
- What are artificial natures (AN)
- Why they are so important today
- What has been the history = development of these natures, and why
- What have been the common intentions of the approaches
- Which forms are emerging today, leaving all “naturality” behind them
- What chances AN are offering – for whom, in which directions
Further information on the theme of Artificial Natures can be found here: goo.gl/1XDu1z
We invite people from different fields of interest and professional background to collaborate with us on that topic. Please submit abstracts of no more the 3,000 words around this topic of Artificial Natures to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Abstract Submission’.
We will be accepting submissions until 17th May.