Help us design and refine our AdWords campaigns. We use Google Ad Grants and need some help defining keywords and creating appropriate landing pages for our AdWords content.
Flexible 5 - 15 hours
Oakland, CA preferred but can be remote with approval. Must have reliable access to internet and video conference capabilities such as Skype, Hangout or GoTo Meeting.
This internship reports to the Deputy Director with help from the Editorial Assistant.
- Create, launch and manage Google Adwords campaign(s).
- Perform keyword research relevant for both SEO and Adwords.
- Update website pages with relevant keywords to enhance organic visibility.
- Manage and optimize website and Adwords campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Provide detailed reporting on website visibility.
- Provide detailed reporting on Adwords performance.
- Assist with other marketing and data entry initiatives.
Basic understanding of Google Adwords
Adwords Academy certified is great but not required
Some experience with content marketing
Comfort with learning new tools and platforms
Leonardo/ISAST Internship Program
The Leonardo internship program aims to enrich the learning goals and networks of the intern. The program will provide mentorship, skill development, project portfolio and on the job training. Other perks of the internship include a free subscription to ARTECA, Leonardo’s aggregator where you will have access to all Leonardo content as other valuable information about art, sciences and technology; Invitations to VIP Leonardo events; and a profile posting on our online Leonardo Electronic Directory. This internship is not paid.
Please send resume or Linkedin profile, website links, along with a cover letter stating your availability, location, interest, and goals to firstname.lastname@example.org.