Victoria Vesna "Nano Mandela", 2004-2005. copyright Victoria Vesna and James Gimzewski
Leonardo AFFILIATE Members
Partners in the Future of Art | Science
The Leonardo Affiliate Membership Program provides a collaborative environment where leaders from top-ranked universities and independent nonprofits in the cross-disciplinary field of art, science and technology can interface and share best practices, research and opportunities with their peers across institutional boundaries.
Affiliate Members are Leonardo’s strategic partners, valued members of an exclusive international network of innovative institutions, academic departments, museums, science labs and research centers that are leading the advancement of art, science and technology. Members engage with their peers and Leonardo’s leadership in multiple new areas of research, creative work and programs at the forefront of the field that Leonardo helped launch nearly 50 years ago.
LEONARDO Affiliate MEMBER BENEFITS
ALL Leonardo Affiliate Members receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive access leaders from peer universities and nonprofits.
- Your programs, activities and leadership promoted to Leonardo's international community.
- Opportunities to publish your research and projects in the Leonardo Blog.
- Publishing opportunities for your graduate students in Leonardo L.A.B.S.
- Promotion of your institution’s program and activities to the international Leonardo community.
- Advance notice of Leonardo Opportunities, such as calls for book proposals.
- Invitations to participate and speak at Leonardo events, including LASERs and exclusive events.
- Official Leonardo Member logo and icons for your website and other promotional material.
- Organization’s logo and web link featured on Leonardo's website.
- Featured profile introduction of organization in Leonardo's bi-weekly email newsletter
- Acknowledgment of organization's membership in pages of Leonardo and Leonardo Music Journal (LMJ) print journals
- Free virtual reader of Leonardo and LMJ articles for organization's members
- 1 free classified ad on Leonardo web site and in bi-weekly email newsletter (20% discounts on subsequent placements)
- Discounts on Leonardo publications and advertising space.
- Invitations to Leonardo-sponsored events
SENIOR Leonardo Affiliate Members may also:
- Collaborate with Leonardo and peer members in joint funding and research/creative initiatives.
- Host Leonardo Member webinars, workshops, meetings and other Leonardo events.
- Propose co-created programs at your institution using the Leonardo brand.
- Post free departmental announcements such as faculty job announcements and Masters’/Ph.D. application deadlines.
- Nominate fellows for the Leonardo Fellowship Program.
- Provide display ad for free placement annually (website tower ad or print display ad).
Updated 7 June 2016