The Leonardo and LMJ Archives
Leonardo and LMJ Archives on JSTORPast issues of Leonardo and Leonardo Music Journal beginning with Volume 1 (1968) up through five years previous to the current year are now available via the JSTOR Arts & Sciences III Collection. Thousands of texts by artists and researchers around the world working at the intersection of the arts, sciences and technology now can be accessed online.
Access to the Leonardo and LMJ Archives on JSTOR is available in two ways:
(1) Individuals can access the Archives on JSTOR through participating university libraries and affiliated organizations. Check the JSTOR website for a list of participating universities and organizations.
(2) Current Leonardo and LMJ subscribers can access the Leonardo/LMJ Archive for an additional $25 access fee (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for JSTOR access). After registering and setting up your log-on and password, current subscribers can:
- Access the Leonardo Archive at http://www.jstor.org/journals/0024094x.html
- Access the Leonardo Music Journal Archive at http://www.jstor.org/journals/09611215.html
Individual Issues and Articles/Electronic Access
Electronic versions of more recent issues of Leonardo (Volume 32 - present), and Leonardo Music Journal (Volume 9 - present) are included in individual subscriptions and are available via the MIT Press website. You must first register an account with MIT Press before accessing electronic articles.
- Access Recent Leonardo Individual Issues and Articles (registration required)
- Access Recent Leonardo Music Journal Individual Issues and Articles (registration required)
- Register a subscription account with MIT Press: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/action/registration
Rent Articles on DeepDyve
The MIT Press journals division is now able to offer temporary, low-cost article access through Deep Dyve. Users can now rent articles published in Leonardo, Leonardo Music Journal and other MIT Press journals for a limited, one-time use or extended use with special membership.
Document Delivery Services
Leonardo and LMJ articles are also available through a number of other document delivery services. Please visit the MIT Press website for more information.
Leonardo Membership/Subscription - To become an Associate Member of Leonardo/ISAST (which includes a subscription to Leonardo and LMJ, eligibility to access to the journal archives and a number of other benefits), visit the Members Area of this web site.
Updated 22 May 2013